16 Jul 2008

Sentences from English movies

*Frankly,my dear,I don' give a damn.     
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《乱世佳人》   
*I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.     
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。《教父》   
*You don't understand!I could've had class.I could've been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.     
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! 《码头风云》   
*I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.     
我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。《绿野仙踪》   
*Here's looking at you,kid.   
就看你的了,孩子。《卡萨布兰卡》   
*Go ahead,make my day.     

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》   
*I'm ready for my close-up.     
我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》   
*May the Force be with you.     
愿原力与你同在。《星球大战》   
*I love the smell of napalm in the morning.     
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。《现代启示录》   
*Love means never having to say you're sorry.     
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》      
*I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!     
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!《电视台风云》
*It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.   
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活
*There's no place like home.   
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。《绿野仙踪》
*I am big!It's the pictures that got small.   

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》
*You can't handle the truth!   
你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》
*I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。《当哈里遇上萨莉》
*Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。《扬基的骄傲》
*We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。《卡萨布兰卡》
*Don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.   

不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》
*You had me at ″hello".
″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。《甜心先生》
*Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.   
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》
*Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.   

亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。《教父II》
*Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.   
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。《卡萨布兰卡》
*I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.   

我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》

No comments: